Updated ease on restrictions from June 11, Masjid capacity expanded to 15% of capacity. 54 Participants per session are allowed – First come – First Served. Pre-registration NOT required for any salah.
Your safety and well-being remain our top priority, and as such, we have put in place certain measures to ensure the health and well-being of our congregants in an effort to reduce and eliminate the possibility of the spread of the virus. We count on your continued cooperation and patience during the next few weeks as we implement these protocols. The following restrictions need to be maintained as per public health guidelines:
1. Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness should not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc), even if it is a mild cold.
2. Those with weak immune systems and those with with chronic medical conditions (emphysema, diabetes, asthma, heart condition, COPD, etc) should stay at home.
3. We highly recommend that elders with any medical condition and children under 10 years old not attend and pray at home.
4. Bring your own mask and wear it at all times. If you are uncomfortable wearing a mask, please pray at home.
5. Bring your own prayer mat to use. Sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
6. Please pray at the marked positions only, and maintain 2 meter distancing: no handshaking or hugging.
7. Come with Wudhu from home.
8. Please leave the Masjid property and parking lot promptly after end of congregational prayers. No socializing or hanging out please.